Sunday 27 February 2011

Tell me something good, please.

Life gets very tricky you know. Today you know that you have everything. But tomorrow, you cant never be sure if you still have anything.

Okey tu dah hiperbola. Kalau buat karangan aku dah fail. -____-"


The point here is ; haritu dorang kate kelas mule 19 Mac. But then few days ago, they said that 19 March is just a date given from the university for Malaysian students. It is like kelonggaran, an excuse, we didnt attend the class which will start on 5 March! Which means, we are allow escape our classes???? Are you kidding me????? And, that is not great! Do you hear me? Not great at all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okey you cannot hear me. :(



Hurmmm pasal ticket pulak. The gov says that we can get a return ticket from our kerajaan negeri. Since I was born in Perak, so officially my kerajaan  negeri is Perak. 


Rakyat Perak, tapi baru aku perasan kat atas bendera tu ade warne putih.
Igtkan ade kuning hitam je. -____-"


As what I was ask to do, I register my name through SMS to the person in-charge for this thing, or whatever you wanna call it. And the list of name came out. They ask us to come for like-a-meeting-thing with MB Perak to discuss about this thing. This is where the tricky part begins. The meeting will be held in Perak. Which is where it suppose to be because the kerajaan negeri is Perak. But, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO THERE WHEN I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN NEGERI SEMBILAN? The meeting pulak will be on 2 March which is like "'PERFECT'" BECAUSE IT IS A WORK-DAY. And Perak on the other hand is like 3 hours away from N9. 







I am in heaven. Bye.



2 comments:

fa2din said...

you're old enough.. just go there by KTM then.. it tooks just 3 hours I think..

stay for a couple of nights if you have to, in UiTM Ipoh, or UTP..

i'm sure you can sneak in those places easily..
(with help from someone of course)

Amalina Zainal said...

Nvrmind, problem solved. Meeting ditunda until this saturday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...