Tuesday 12 October 2010

i have a feeling

if you watch GREY'S ANATOMY, let me remind you when there's one day, Meredith Grey didnt want to go to work, because she had a feeling of dying on that day. But unfortunately, Cristina force her to get up from the bed and push her ass off to the hospital. It happened so fast, where there's some incidents happened and then - Meredith is holding a bomb!


How could that happen? Do we really had a feeling when something bad is going to happen? Well Im not very sure to be honest. As for now, I really have a bad feeling. It is not like I feel Im going to die soon. I know the reason of this bad feeling. Its is because Im going to go back to Egypt SOON! This is really freaking me out. Macam perasaan nak balik hostel dulu. OH God, I wish I can speed up my life to the day where I have finish my degree and come back to Malaysia. This is REALLY NOT a good feeling. I got about 9 days before my flight. And I am really not prepare mentally & physically. What should I do? I really really really really dont want to go back. Pleaseeeeeeeee. :(



Eventhough I really dont want to go back, Im am NOT gonna kill myself, trust me. :)

p/s : At the end of the story, Meredith didnt die. Well, it is JUST a feeling right?

1 comment:

fa2din said...

senang jek.. ak tau.. ko riso ko xdapat makan banyak2 macam kt malaysia arn.. ahahahh..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...